GORE LIED has fired up our staff computer modeling contraption, input the latest Rasmussen Reports data on the public’s belief in man-made global warming, and has produced a computer model which is showing the imminent demise of any belief in man-made global warming.
Rasmussen Reports has reported that the public’s belief in man-made global warming has decreased from 47% to 34% in just one year.
The GORE LIED computer model below shows that at the current rate of loss of belief in man-made global warming that such belief will be virtually non-existent by 2020 (with the exception of Al Gore, James Hansen, Michael Mann, Joe Romm, and a few other assorted dead-enders).
Also, evidence of a positive feedback trend has caused many experts to believe that the actual rate of loss of belief in man-made global warming is happening even faster than this model is predicting, and that the world may be completely free of belief in man-made global warming by as early as 2015.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Global warming without warming”: Global warming realism leads mainstream newspaper above the fold
- As their model fails, NOAA says: “We’re working on updating the model”
- Arctic native ribbon seal swims to Seattle to escape global cooling
- Lucia: GORE LIED might be the ‘most uber-skeptical blog out there’
- The bubble of climate change group-think burst in a cooling world