Each month GORE LIED documents the temperature change since Al Gore released his science fiction movie An Inconvenient Truth at the Sundance Film Festival on January 24, 2006, which we call the Al Gore / AIT Index.
Using a red marker, the GORE LIED graphics department takes significant liberties with Dr. Roy Spencer’s monthly UAH Globallly Averaged Satellite-Based Temperatures of the Lower Atmosphere. It should be duly noted that we use this temperature because the GORE LIED staff believes that these satellite derived temperatures are the most accurate temperature readings available. On the other hand, the data that seems to be favored by James Hansen has quality-control issues.
Through April 2009, the globally averaged temperatures have dropped .54°F (.30°C) since Al Gore released An Inconvenient Truth on January 24, 2006 at the Sundance Film Festival – truly Al Gore’s own personal inconvenient truth.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Global warming without warming”: Global warming realism leads mainstream newspaper above the fold
- Al Gore-backed (and US government-backed) Fisker Automotive delivers $100,000 plug-in hybrid lemon to Consumer Reports; inexplicably broke down after 180 miles of testing
- Al Gore / AIT Index, Vol. 23: Global temperatures have plunged .56°F since An Inconvenient Truth was released
- Arctic native ribbon seal swims to Seattle to escape global cooling
- Let’s all walk, bike, swim, or paddle to Peru since Al Gore has pronounced his admiration for ‘the growing eco-tourism that is flourishing in Peru’