This video of author Will North plugging a new fiction novel on a talk show contains a segment where North discusses his having ghostwritten a book for Bill Clinton, and also Al Gore. He doesn’t mention the titles of either book.
North says Al Gore is funny, even though “he comes off like a stick”.
Curiously, North divulges his strategy for ghostwriting, which doesn’t inspire much confidence in the accuracy/quality of the finished book:
My trick is that I want to make sure that my first draft is going directly to print. (Laughing) I don’t want to spend that much time on it.
I’ve written more than a dozen books, all non-fiction. Initially, they were about what might be called “progressive public policy issues.”
I’d like to find out which book North worked on for Al Gore. If anyone knows, has clues, or can help solve the puzzle please leave the information in the comments.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Al Gore-backed (and US government-backed) Fisker Automotive delivers $100,000 plug-in hybrid lemon to Consumer Reports; inexplicably broke down after 180 miles of testing
- Al Gore / AIT Index, Vol. 23: Global temperatures have plunged .56°F since An Inconvenient Truth was released
- Let’s all walk, bike, swim, or paddle to Peru since Al Gore has pronounced his admiration for ‘the growing eco-tourism that is flourishing in Peru’
- Global Warming Hoax Weekly Round-Up, July 15 2010
- Global Warming Hoax Weekly Round-Up, July 8 2010