Hat tip: @InhofePress
Possibly Related Posts:
- Domino Effect: Utah, then Texas, and now Virginia challenging EPA’s greenhouse gas regulations
- Utah legislative panel digs its heels in against EPA’s CO2 regs; passes resolution mentioning ‘flawed climate data’, and critical of $7B ‘climate change gravy train’
- WSJ’s Strassel: ‘Wherever Jim Hansen is right now…perhaps he’ll find time to mention the plight of Alan Carlin. Though don’t count on it.’
- Video: Censored EPA employee, Alan Carlin, examines some very inconvenient graphs with Glenn Beck
- EPA buries internal critique of the agency’s GHG stance!