Each month GORE LIED takes significant liberties with Dr. Roy Spencer’s globally averaged satellite-based temperatures and marks up the good doctor’s graph with a red marker to illustrate Al Gore’s personal inconvenient truth – that global temperatures have gone down, rather than up (as Al Gore and the IPCC predicted) since An Inconvenient Truth was released on January 24, 2006 at the Sundance Film Festival.
GORE LIED has been posting the Al Gore/ AIT Index since June, 2008. In that time the globally averaged temperatures have never been higher than they were when An Inconvenient Truth was released. Not one single month!
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Global warming without warming”: Global warming realism leads mainstream newspaper above the fold
- Al Gore-backed (and US government-backed) Fisker Automotive delivers $100,000 plug-in hybrid lemon to Consumer Reports; inexplicably broke down after 180 miles of testing
- Al Gore / AIT Index, Vol. 23: Global temperatures have plunged .56°F since An Inconvenient Truth was released
- Arctic native ribbon seal swims to Seattle to escape global cooling
- Let’s all walk, bike, swim, or paddle to Peru since Al Gore has pronounced his admiration for ‘the growing eco-tourism that is flourishing in Peru’