Republican Mike Castle (who voted for the climate bill) has some angry constituents who are more angry about Castle’s cap and trade vote.
Apparently this town hall meeting was a discussion on Congress’ proposed bill to socialize health care, but, at least from this video, that the crowd mob was more interested in venting about the climate bill, and Castle’s vote for it.
Bonus: Castle gets booed by the crowd when he says he believes in AGW, and he admits his office received more calls against the climate bill than for it.
It’s encouraging to see this level of emotion from the crowd.
Hat tip: Watts Up With That
Possibly Related Posts:
- Video: DeSmogBlogger Chris Mooney admits, “You have the rise of the blogosphere, where global warming denial is actually running rampant, and I think it’s totally got us whupped”
- Let’s all walk, bike, swim, or paddle to Peru since Al Gore has pronounced his admiration for ‘the growing eco-tourism that is flourishing in Peru’
- The solution to Al Gore’s troubles? Karma Offsets!
- Let’s start calling it what it is: ‘Pricing carbon’ = taxing carbon
- Vast right-wing conspiracy? ‘There are a team of paid professionals who have spent the last 15 years sowing confusion and doubt about this…and they’ve been incredibly successful’