EcoLocalizer somehow manages to report with a straight face:
Bigfoot. Sasquatch. Whatever you want to call the legendary North American biped, it is likely the elusive beast will lose a portion of its existing habitat in the coastal and lowland regions of the northwestern United States as the climate warms.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Global warming without warming”: Global warming realism leads mainstream newspaper above the fold
- Fellow man-made global warming skeptic blogger declares victory; puts blog on ice
- The bubble of climate change group-think burst in a cooling world
- Climate change consensus: Exposing the great ‘catastrophe’ myth
- Chronic doom peddler Paul Ehrlich now peddling doom for warmists: ‘Everyone is scared shitless, but they don’t know what to do’