Although the The Oregonian doesn’t report that green activists were responsible, the message the taggers left leaves no doubt:
Vandals defaced Keller Auditorium this morning, just hours before former Vice President Al Gore is scheduled to appear to talk about global warming.
Graffiti was sprayed on two exterior walls and on stairs. Among the messages: “Don’t buy false solutions,” and “Climate Justice Not CO2 Trading.”
Rallies — both anti- and pro-Gore — are planned for downtown Portland today.
“Climate Justice”, of course, is another word for a centrally-planned economy based upon junk science.
Undoubtedly, The Goracle’s congregation will try to pin this vandalism on man-made global warming skeptics.
More evidence that leftists are the perps: KPTV is reporting that another spray painted message said, “Change the system, not your light bulbs.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Al Gore-backed (and US government-backed) Fisker Automotive delivers $100,000 plug-in hybrid lemon to Consumer Reports; inexplicably broke down after 180 miles of testing
- Al Gore / AIT Index, Vol. 23: Global temperatures have plunged .56°F since An Inconvenient Truth was released
- Let’s all walk, bike, swim, or paddle to Peru since Al Gore has pronounced his admiration for ‘the growing eco-tourism that is flourishing in Peru’
- Global Warming Hoax Weekly Round-Up, July 15 2010
- Global Warming Hoax Weekly Round-Up, July 8 2010