Each month, upon the release of Dr. Roy Spencer’s UAH Globally Averaged Satellite-Based Temperatures of the Lower Atmosphere, the GORE LIED graphics department takes out a purple crayon, and marks up the good doctor’s graph. We do this to illustrate Al Gore’s personal inconvenient truth, that globally averaged temperatures have gone down since Al Gore released his fantasy/sci-fi movie, An Inconvenient Truth at the Sundance Film Festival on January 24, 2006:
For the record, through December, 2009, globally averaged temperatures have gone down .158°F (.088°C) since An Inconvenient Truth was released at the Sundance Film Festival on January 24, 2006. This marks the 40th out of the 47 months since An Inconvenient Truth was released that globally averaged temperatures have been less than they were when AIT was released. Truly an inconvenient truth.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Al Gore-backed (and US government-backed) Fisker Automotive delivers $100,000 plug-in hybrid lemon to Consumer Reports; inexplicably broke down after 180 miles of testing
- Al Gore / AIT Index, Vol. 23: Global temperatures have plunged .56°F since An Inconvenient Truth was released
- Let’s all walk, bike, swim, or paddle to Peru since Al Gore has pronounced his admiration for ‘the growing eco-tourism that is flourishing in Peru’
- Global Warming Hoax Weekly Round-Up, July 15 2010
- Global Warming Hoax Weekly Round-Up, July 8 2010