President Barack Obama famously stated during his inaugural address:
For everywhere we look, there is work to be done… We will restore science to its rightful place…We will harness the sun and the winds and the soil to fuel our cars and run our factories… All this we can do. And all this we will do.
In regards to the emerging Glaciergate scandal, it’s time for Obama to call-out the UN IPCC to keep his promise.
We’re waiting, Mr. President.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Global governance? Leaked Obama administration memo seeks ‘to produce a global regime to combat climate change’
- President Obama, please follow India’s suit: Pull the US out of the IPCC to keep your pledge to ‘restore scientific integrity to government decision making’
- Pachauri video: ‘I want to tell the skeptics…that I am in no mood to oblige them. I am going to remain chairman of the IPCC….’
- Revoke UN IPCC and Al Gore’s Nobel Peace Prize now! Nobel rules don’t allow it? Screw it, set a new precedent!
- As Glaciergate scandal grows with UN scientist’s admission that false data was used to ‘impact policy-makers and politicians and encourage them to take some concrete action’