Each month, upon the release of Dr. Roy Spencer’s UAH Globally Averaged Satellite-Based Temperatures of the Lower Atmosphere, the GORE LIED graphics department takes out a purple crayon, and marks up the good doctor’s graph to show the temperature change Al Gore since Al Gore released his fantasy/sci-fi movie, An Inconvenient Truth:
For the record, through December, 2009, globally averaged temperatures have risen .641°F (.368°C) since An Inconvenient Truth was released at the Sundance Film Festival on January 24, 2006. Despite the rise, this month marks the 40th out of the 48 months since An Inconvenient Truth was released that globally averaged temperatures have been less than they were when AIT was released – truly an inconvenient truth.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Al Gore-backed (and US government-backed) Fisker Automotive delivers $100,000 plug-in hybrid lemon to Consumer Reports; inexplicably broke down after 180 miles of testing
- Al Gore / AIT Index, Vol. 23: Global temperatures have plunged .56°F since An Inconvenient Truth was released
- New Chevy commercial features new Volt owner: “I’ve found that the fire really helps me get to my destination faster, for fear of my life”
- Arctic native ribbon seal swims to Seattle to escape global cooling
- From the Climategate 2.0 files: CRU scientist admits ‘…”our” reaction on the errors found in Mike Mann’s work were not especially honest.’