O’Reilly Factor producer Jesse Watters had the good fortune to track down Al Gore recently. But Gore, outside of his protective cocoon ever so briefly, looked dazed and confused by this member of the media who had the audacity to ask him some inconvenient questions.
…Gore would have looked a lot better if he had paused for a few seconds, smiled, shook the producer’s hand and – if he didn’t want to chew the fat with O’Reilly’s producer(a pretty safe bet) he could have simply said he was not prepared to give an interview at the time and THEN walked away. By constantly walking away, Gore gave the impression that he had something to hide.
At one point, Gore said over his shoulder that he would consider appearing on “The O’Reilly Factor” some day. Yeah. We figure that will be right after hell freezes over — which, thanks to global warming, is even farther off in the future than it used to be.
I believe this video is from Al Gore’s April 8, 2010 lecture sermon at Duke University, as it was rumored that The O’Reilly Factor crew would be in attendance, as I reported last week.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Al Gore-backed (and US government-backed) Fisker Automotive delivers $100,000 plug-in hybrid lemon to Consumer Reports; inexplicably broke down after 180 miles of testing
- Video: DeSmogBlogger Chris Mooney admits, “You have the rise of the blogosphere, where global warming denial is actually running rampant, and I think it’s totally got us whupped”
- Al Gore / AIT Index, Vol. 23: Global temperatures have plunged .56°F since An Inconvenient Truth was released
- Let’s all walk, bike, swim, or paddle to Peru since Al Gore has pronounced his admiration for ‘the growing eco-tourism that is flourishing in Peru’
- Global Warming Hoax Weekly Round-Up, July 15 2010