Chronic doom peddler Paul Ehrlich pretty much told his fellow alarmists to “man up” when he said:
“Scientists must now emphasize the science, while acknowledging that they are in a street fight.”
But, when Ehrlich said that I really thought he meant attacking skeptical scientists on the science, not threatening a lawsuit over a joke video.
Man up, Mike!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Michael Mann, inventor of the global warming Hockey Stick, to give free lecture in Oregon tonight
- Exposed: The global warming campaign enters its Emperor’s new-clothes phase
- Penn State: ‘further investigation warranted’ into Climategate’s Michael Mann
- Green blogger asks, “Is the environmental movement screwed?”
- First Climategate book released! ‘Climategate: The CRUtape Letters’ co-authored by Steven Mosher who was first to recognize the game-changing importance of FOIA.zip