Via Bloomberg Business Week’s YouTube Channel:
Bloomberg — June 11, 2010 — June 11 (Bloomberg) — Bloomberg Businessweek’s Eric Pooley talks with Bloomberg’s Matt Miller about his book “The Climate War: True Believers, Power Brokers, and the Fight to Save the Earth” and BP Plc. (Source: Bloomberg)
Matt Miller thinks the success of the skeptics of catastrophic man-made global warming is nothing but a big conspiracy by a “team of paid professionals”. Check out the video here (embedding disabled).
Paid professionals? He must be kidding. Where can I get in on that? I haven’t made one dime from all the hundreds of hours I’ve put in on the well over 1000 posts on this blog.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Video: DeSmogBlogger Chris Mooney admits, “You have the rise of the blogosphere, where global warming denial is actually running rampant, and I think it’s totally got us whupped”
- Let’s all walk, bike, swim, or paddle to Peru since Al Gore has pronounced his admiration for ‘the growing eco-tourism that is flourishing in Peru’
- The solution to Al Gore’s troubles? Karma Offsets!
- Al Gore’s lack of credentials touted as ‘one of the arguments’ he should be nominated to SCOTUS. Why not? He’s no climate scientist either!
- Video: O’Reilly Factor producer confronts Al Gore with inconvenient questions; Gore scurries for cover