Andrew Bolt’s list:
1. Our cities will die of thirst
2. Our reef will die
3. Goodbye, North Pole
4. Beware huge winds
5. Giant hailstones will crash through your roof
6. No more skiing
7. Perth will bake dry
8. Islands will drown
9. Britain will swelter
10. We’ll be hotter
Bolt provides analysis and lays out the lessons from each here, but concludes:
Those, then, are the top 10 dud predictions of that hooting, screaming and screeching tribe of warming alarmists. Look and laugh.
And dare to believe the world is bright and reason may yet triumph.
Hat tip: Tom Nelson
Possibly Related Posts:
- Global warming will make us go insane? Tazmanian health official claims climate change will lead to "psychological instability"
- The public got the wrong answer on global warming web poll, and ABC pulls the poll from their archive
- "Climate change" trumps property rights? A troubling precedent.
- New Warmer affliction: Climate Change Delusion