I know it’s redundant, but these folks are serious.
He once approached Brock Evans, a pioneering force at the Audubon Society and the Sierra Club, and asked how Evans got all of it, or any of it, done.
“Endless pressure endlessly applied,” Evans replied. Houck pilfered the tagline and adopted the philosophy.
A good reminder of what we are up against.
The source is here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Green blogger laments the reality facing environmentalists: ‘The truth is, it’s very difficult to get most people to care.’
- Green blogger asks, “Is the environmental movement screwed?”
- Letter to the Editor: Warmer admits attempt to regulate toilet paper ‘reveals a petty totalitarian impulse in the environmental movement’
- Eco-sailors rescued by oil tanker acknowledge irony of their situation; due to arrive in Portland, Maine tomorrow
- HuffPo’s Gillian Caldwell has come out of the closet. She’s suffering from “Climate Trauma”.