I first posted this five-part video series in November, 2008 because I felt that Svensmark was truly on to something very important in climate research. As the debate over Svensmark’s research intensified, I posted it again in July, 2009 for the same reason. Recently, Svensmark’s research was validated in the CERN experiment which makes this video series more relevant than ever, and casts further doubt on Al Gore’s theory of castastrophic man-made climate change. So, for the third time, I present this five-part video series just as I did back in 2008:
This is a five-part video series featuring Danish scientist Henrik Svensmark, author of The Chilling Stars.
Svensmark’s has researched the effects that cosmic rays have on cloud formation. His theories contradict Al Gore and the IPCC’s theory of an anthropogenic cause for the global warming we experienced in the latter part of the 20th century. Therefore, Svensmark has been ignored by the climate alarmists.
“Instead of thinking of clouds as a result of the climate, it’s actually showing that the climate is a result of the clouds, because the clouds take their orders from the stars.”
This is GORE LIED must-see-TV. The videos are in order from top-to-bottom – #1 is on top & #5 is on the bottom.
Possibly Related Posts:
- New Chevy commercial features new Volt owner: “I’ve found that the fire really helps me get to my destination faster, for fear of my life”
- Arctic native ribbon seal swims to Seattle to escape global cooling
- From the Climategate 2.0 files: CRU scientist admits ‘…”our” reaction on the errors found in Mike Mann’s work were not especially honest.’
- Anthropogenic warring chimps
- I’m back, but the blog is under construction