The index is calculated from Dr. Roy Spencer’s UAH Globally Averaged Satellite-Based Tropospheric Temperatures that are released each month. The GORE LIED graphics department simply whips out a magenta crayon, and marks up Dr. Spencer’s graph to show the temperature change since Al Gore released his fantasy/sci-fi movie, An Inconvenient Truth.
Through February, 2012 globally averaged temperatures have plunged .56°°F (.31°C) since An Inconvenient Truth was released at the Sundance Film Festival on January 24, 2006 – truly an inconvenient truth.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Al Gore-backed (and US government-backed) Fisker Automotive delivers $100,000 plug-in hybrid lemon to Consumer Reports; inexplicably broke down after 180 miles of testing
- Let’s all walk, bike, swim, or paddle to Peru since Al Gore has pronounced his admiration for ‘the growing eco-tourism that is flourishing in Peru’
- Global Warming Hoax Weekly Round-Up, July 15 2010
- Global Warming Hoax Weekly Round-Up, July 8 2010
- Cartoon: Gore in the balance…