This is a must watch video, and be sure to stick around to the very end where Lord Monckton issues this challenge:
Al baby, if you really think that you want to raise the profile of this issue, then why don’t you agree to debate with me on international television – the fees we’ll earn apart from anything else would be enormous, and I know you’d love that because money seems to stick to you very rapidly – I want you to face me in a debate about global warming, and if you don’t dare I want you to remain silent about subject forever, from now on. Are you a coward, or will you step up to the plate? Are you an arm-chair quarterback, or are you going to get suited up, and get onto that field?
Hat tip: Watts Up With That
Possibly Related Posts:
- Video: DeSmogBlogger Chris Mooney admits, “You have the rise of the blogosphere, where global warming denial is actually running rampant, and I think it’s totally got us whupped”
- Let’s all walk, bike, swim, or paddle to Peru since Al Gore has pronounced his admiration for ‘the growing eco-tourism that is flourishing in Peru’
- The solution to Al Gore’s troubles? Karma Offsets!
- Vast right-wing conspiracy? ‘There are a team of paid professionals who have spent the last 15 years sowing confusion and doubt about this…and they’ve been incredibly successful’
- Al Gore’s lack of credentials touted as ‘one of the arguments’ he should be nominated to SCOTUS. Why not? He’s no climate scientist either!